Argyll Scott Asia
Our client is one of the most well-known consumer financing organizations in the Asian market. Their services have helped millions of Thai consumers enjoy a middle class lifestyle through their suite of lending and promotional solutions
- Manage and oversee all accounting activities such as authorization, account reconciliation, control of all transactions
- Manage Monthly/Quarterly/Annually Closing financial reporting and accounting packages for management report and group consolidation purposes are accurately and complete within timeline
- Coordination of Group and statutory financial statements audits, including the preparation of statutory financial statement
- Ensuring accounting functions in compliance with group accounting policies, local GAAP and tax laws
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Deal with external parties such as External auditors and Revenue department Handle ad hoc project as assigned
- Age 35-40 years old, Male/Female, Thai nationality
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting
- Good knowledge in Thai GAAP and IFRS
- Minimum 5years' experience in accounting management level
- Experience in using SAP and MS-Office
- Holding CPD License
- Strong leadership experience in staff supervisory, coaching and management skill
- Well-organized and able to work under pressure
- Good command in English both in spoken and written
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wanisa Chitwarakorn at wchitwarakorn@ argyllscott.com or call directly on +66 02-107-2582 for a confidential discussion
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Argyll Scott Asia
Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.