Started in 1992, HRnet One has since grown into a recognized and much sought after brand in the human capital management industry in Asia Pacific. Adding value in every stage of the cycle, HRnet One today provides an end-to-end solution ranging from the various aspects of talent acquisition, talent retention and talent management/development.
At HRnet One, we believe in working alongside our clients in an enduring partnership towards successful closure. We listen, we connect and we identify the best solution for our clients. Fueling HRnet One’s success is a dedicated team of professional consultants committed to providing the highest level of service standards. Drawn from a broad spectrum of industries, our consultants possess the right combination of business, consultancy and search expertise.
With 500 consultants and more than 300 partners, HRnet One has operations in 8 countries across Asia Pacific – Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Australia.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, including management reports and accounting analysis to identify and explain variances.
- Oversee accounting function with team.
- Ensure the timely submission of all financial reports and tax forms.
- All tax responsibilities for the firm’s operation.
- Responsible for general ledger accounting function and collaborate with Accounting SSC for the financial closing activities.
- Cash management.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and forecasting.
- Assist various departments in accounting issues and queries.
- Support Auditor in conducting external audits.
- Assist Director to prepare overall financial presentation to Board of Directors meeting.
- Perform accounting analyses and reporting to support decision-making purposes.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Understand of GAAP, IFRS and Tax.
- Knowledge of AX is a Must.
- High level of problem solving skills and an analytical mind set
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong command of English
- Able to supervise senior people in a team.