Aspark Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Aspark Recruitment Co., Ltd. is a new established engineer specialist recruitment company located at central Bangkok as we are one of Aspark group company, Japan’s top rank engineer outsourcing service provider with 10 years of professional experience in engineering industry.
Accounting Manager (Global company with good benefits)
The company is a global manufacturer and marketer of precision instruments for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications. The Company has strong worldwide leadership positions. A significant majority of our instrument sales are in segments in which they are the global leader. In addition to a broad product offering, they have one of the largest global sales and service organizations among precision instrument companies. The company is geographically diversified with sales in 2015 derived 32% from Europe, 39% from the Americas and 29% from Asia and other countries. The Company has an extensive global sales and service organizations with approximately 6,800, or approximately one-half, of their employees providing sales, marketing and service in 39 countries. The Company has a manufacturing presence in Europe, the United States and China.
Position: Accounting Manager
Industry: Laboratories & retail
Benefit: Base salary 70 - 100K depends on experience
Provident fund, Socialsecurity,Medical Check-up, Company trip, Bonus,Annual leave
- Thai Nationality Male / Female, Age: 35-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting.
- 10-15 years of accounting experience including supervisory experience.
- Experience working with MNC.
- Good internal control, solid basic accounting knowledge and local taxation and revenue department's regulations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Advanced Level) and use of accounting systems (BaaN is preferred).
- Ability to handle large amounts of data.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven leadership skills, ability to manage and develop a team.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Responsible for the accounting operations of the organization in the areas of taxation, cash management, financial reporting.
- Perform and supervise the performance of the company’s recordkeeping practices, to ensure conformity with government regulations, standard accounting principles and the company’s policies.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, including management reports and accounting analysis to identify and explain variances.
- Ensure the timely submission of all of the firm’s tax forms. Organize timely and accurate preparation of documentation pertinent to all of the firm’s tax responsibilities.
- Oversee tax filing forms including PND51, PND50, PND3, PND53, PP30 and liaise with Revenue Department officer in any Tax related matters.
- Coordination of year-end audit and preparation of schedules and documents for independent auditors.
- Supervise billing, receivables, payables, cash receipts, cash disbursements, and general ledger functions.
- Prepare Monthly and Weekly Management Reports including sales report, profit margin by product to support SBU.
- Prepare sales commission for Thailand and Vietnam and other information eg. telephone & gasoline for payroll process.
- Prepare stock report overview and stock provision.
- Prepare sales rebate to dealer.
- Prepare monthly closing general ledger entries and ensure that all general ledgeraccounts are reconciled to subsidiary records on a monthly basis.
- Prepare and review balance sheet reconciliation.
- Prepare detail support for Hyperion submission to the group.
- Support Vietnam operation as necessary.
- Ad-hoc reports as requested by the management and the Group.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below by clicking "Apply Now"
Contact person: Kotchakorn Suejongpak
Aspark Recruitment Co., Ltd.
Room 2401, 24th Floor Interchange 21 Bldg. 399 Sukhumvit Road,
North Klongtoey, Wattana, Bangkok 10110