PMT THE HOUR GLASS
Location : Phuket
Position Purpose :
- Responsible for the accounting and financial function of the Royal Paragon Watch Limited, timely preparation of monthly financial package and variance analysis for Accounting Manager and liaise with Auditors / tax agents / Customs Office.
- Prepare monthly financial statements/back up flash report for Manager/ Management.
- Prepare monthly variance analysis.
- Ensure accuracy with no error.
- Prepare tax computation.
- Follow up on tax queries / VAT submissions.
- Provide accounts software/POS/Others
- support on financial modules.
Cash Flow Management
- Back up on prepare cash flow forecast on weekly basis.
Compliance with Policies and Procedures
Ensure all policies and procedures are followed through in the department
- Review and fine-tune policies, procedures and accounting processes.
- Implement internal controls and ensure good corporate practices.
- Ensure policies and procedures are adhered at all times
- No findings should be reported by internal / external auditors per annum.
Other accounting/finance work as line manager assigns
- Other related to accounting and finance work assigned or rotated to work.
The ability to demonstrate and communicate a high level of ownership and commitment to results.
- Follow through and meet personal commitments to others on time.
- Hold self and others accountable for making principled decisions; address unethical behaviours head-on.
- Commit to the corporate/department’s goals and find ways to get team members more involved towards accomplishing them.
- Take his/her responsibilities seriously and consistently meet the internal and external customer’s expectations for quality, service, and professionalism.
- Consistently present a calm, competent, and professional image to the customers and other team member.
The ability to listen, speak and write clearly and concisely.
- Listen actively to co-workers and customers to put him/herself in other people’s shoes to gain a better understanding of what they are saying.
- Comprehend written and oral information and direction and takes appropriate action.
- Communicate intentions, ideas and feelings openly and directly.
- Consistently deliver accurate, clear, and concise messages orally and/or in writing to effectively inform an audience.
- Listen attentively to the speaker and actively ask questions to confirm understanding and avoid miscommunication.
- Adapt to the needs of most audiences to ensure his/her message is understood.
The ability to achieve a high level of trust in a relationship.
- Act consistently with personal standards of ethical judgment when participating in group decisions and problem-solving.
- Act to protect and do not violate or compromise the confidentiality of information. Recognise when situations or directives are directly or indirectly in conflict with professional ethics or with the professional ethics or with the organization’s values.
- Promise only what can reasonably be delivered.
- Appropriately and consistently comply with policies and procedures.
The desire and ability to work co-operatively with others to achieve goals for the benefits of the organisation.
- Work with others to accomplish goals and tasks.
- Treat all team members with a respectful, courteous, and professional manner; supports team despite different points of view or setbacks.
- Consider the views of other people (and departments, if relevant) when analysing a situation or developing a solution.
- Work well with a variety of different people; rarely encounter someone he/she cannot work effectively with on a task/project.
- Initiate communication to help solve interpersonal/team conflicts and problems.
- Attend and actively participate in Department meetings, activities, and events when asked or required.
- Provide balanced feedback to improve team collaboration and functioning on a continuous basis.
The ability to identify opportunities or detect potential problems so as to capitalise on the opportunity and / or minimize the potential problem. Proactively does things and also thinks ahead, anticipating what is to happen.
- Complete assignments without the need for prompting from his/her supervisor or others.
- Seek out information on his/her own initiative; may need to follow up with his/her supervisor for guidance or direction.
- Demonstrate resilience against challenges and obstacles.
- Complete most tasks independently but asks for additional support, as appropriate, when faced with unfamiliar tasks or situations.
- Focus on achieving results, rather than activities that may not add value.
- Recognise and take appropriate action to effectively address problems and opportunities.
The ability to identify own capabilities, seek out feedback and respond positively to improve performance.
- Engage in continuous learning opportunities to further develop skills and capabilities in technical and functional areas.
- Use feedback from co-staff and customers to find ways of enhancing performance.
- Identify own strengths and development needs, leverage strengths, and take action to develop areas that can be improved.
- Take part to maintain a current knowledge base and relationships with others in his/her field.
- Update knowledge and skills on a regular basis to stay current and apply new trends or best practices to organisation.
Flexibility and Adaptability
The ability to value differing views and remain open-minded to changing circumstances and new information.
- Adjust schedules, tasks, and priorities when necessary.
- Recognise when changing customer or organisational expectations require new approaches and take the necessary steps to meet new standards.
- Adapt effectively to change by accepting changes in work processes readily and with an optimistic perspective of the resulting benefits.
- Adapt effectively to different situations even when under stress or pressure.
- Work through situations or issues involving ambiguity or setbacks by systematically evaluating options and establishing appropriate action plans.
- Maintain flexibility in involving others in delivering customer-focused results.
- Understand the requirements of different situations and effectively adapts his/her behaviour even when under stress and pressure.
- Accept new technology as part of his/her job and uses it to continually improve efficiency or the quality of his/her work.
The ability to identify and implement new and better ways of accomplishing results
- Take “smart” risks including trying new and different ways to get the job done.
- Challenge the status quo by continuously reviewing personal work processes and questioning traditional or established processes to make improvements.
- Apply existing practices or processes to new work situations to benefit organisation and its customer.
- Take appropriate action to address inefficiencies in work processes and establish improved ways of getting the job done.
The ability to acquire depth and breadth of knowledge in all aspects pertaining to the job role.
- Understand technical aspects of job.
- Continuously build knowledge, keeping up-to-date on the knowledge of the job.
- Use a wide range and depth of specialized knowledge and skills.
- Keep up-to-date on resources available to serve the needs of customers.
- Think of ways to apply new developments to improve performance or customer service.
- Apply relevant knowledge to correctly address a situation, taking into consideration the full range of available facts.
- Apply knowledge correctly and in a timely manner.
This position is open to Thai nationals only
Interested applicants please send resume and example writing content to us by click "Apply Now"
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PMT THE HOUR GLASS
PMT THE HOUR GLASS
About PMT THE HOUR GLASS
Established in 2008, PMT THE HOUR GLASS is a 50:50 joint Venture Company founded by Prima Times Co., Ltd. and The Hour Glass Ltd. This new retail group is Thailand’s leading retailer of specialist timepieces. The mission of PMT THE HOUR GLASS is to combine the world’s finest timepieces with friendly and highly accessible horological expertise that makes the purchase of a watch a rewarding experience for aficionados and first time buyers alike.