Robert Walters Thailand
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Bangkok and internationally, this power plant business is now expanding both domestically and overseas. The company is seeking for a high-calibre Accounting Manager to join its team.
About the Accounting Manager Role:
As an Accounting Manager, you will be in charge of working on reporting standards and coordinating with related parties. You will also lead the overall accounting activities for assigned entities.
- Ensure smooth daily operation and oversee monthly and year-end process for all accounting departments such as AR/AP, GL, Cash, Budgeting, Tax and Revenue
- Coordinate with external auditor and tax agents on tax submission
- Ensure all accounting related matters within are handled with an appropriate manner and within the required time-frame
- Ensure group reports are submitted on time; prepare financial report and statement
- Other ad-hoc tasks
The successful candidate must possess at least five years' work experience and have the ability to work independently.
- Thai nationality
- Age 35 years or younger
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related fields
- Five to eight years' experience; audit experience and renewable project experience will be an advantage
- Detail-oriented, accuracy and with a can-do attitude
- Good communication skills and able to work under pressure
- Good command of English is an advantage
This multi-business corporation that is active in the fields of energy, cooling, health-care, lifestyle, transport and real estate. The group was one of the oldest corporate citizens in Thailand. With over a century's history this is a great and secured brand to join at an exciting time in its development.
If you are a progressive Accounting Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.