Accounting Manager (GL)
en world Thailand
- Review and monitor all accounting activities including account reconciliation, balance sheets, P&L, payment transaction and month-end closing account
- Prepare monthly and yearly financial and management reports, accounting package, and provided necessary financial information and ad hoc report upon request.
- Monitor company’s annual budget and forecasting activities
- Prepare Corporate Income Tax and handle all tax-issues to ensure the compliance with the Revenue Department regulation
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA is preferred
- Minimum 8 years of experience in accounting consolidation, GL from Listed company
- Experience in using SAP and MS Office (Expert in Excel)
- Good knowledge in tax knowledge
- Ability to work well under pressure and adaptability to change
- Good command of English both in spoken and written
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง en world Thailand
en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.