PSK-TH Group is the leading distributor in Cambodia for consumer handsets distribution and retails. Due to an ambitious business development for the company and its affiliated Consumer products firms, we have considerably planed to initiate and strengthen our Finance and Accounting areas to completely support the business growth. We are looking for a talent in accounting area who has owns the following knowledge, skills and qualifications to join our team.
Accounting Manager (Based in Cambodia)
- To do monthly closing of books of accounts.
- Monitor and analysis accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Provide recommendations on financial reports
- To approve all the general vouchers and ensure that they are correct before being posted into the system.
- To ensure the correctness of all the reports submitted by cashiers, debtors and stock supervisor.
- To maintain proper accounts and supporting documents at all times for verification.
- Handle on Tax declaration
- To ensure documents are stored in a systematic order in archives.
- To provide necessary training to staff members Business operation related with Tax
- To protect the data by making timely back up of the system.
- To assist financial controller as and when requested.
- Male/ Female, Age: 25-35 years old
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Strong Knowledge in Managing accounting tasks
- 3-5 years up relevant experiences in Managing accounting, Tax declaration, in factory industry or in Distribution company , Audit experience would be a plus
- Strong knowledge and skill of Tax Law with practice
- Good command of English and computer skills
- Good command of Computer literature and Accounting System
- Good analytical & problem solving skills, attentive to detail
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Be able to traveling to work in Cambodia 3months/trip and will stay in Bangkok 7days
- High attention to detail and accuracy
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Interested candidates please send application letter with your resume stating full qualifications, experiences and successful track records, current as well as expected remuneration and a recent photograph to address to Human Resources Department
Only short-list candidates will be notified.