Report to : MD
- To ensure the compliance of the subsidiary with the detailed Group accounting rules and procedures (accounting, controlling, credit management, payroll, fleet management, tax and treasury).
- To prepare monthly and yearly financial report such as income statement balance sheet and cash flow budgeting.
- To ensure accounting transactions and financial records are maintained timely and accurately.
- To review tax filling and pretty cash.
- To provide advice on operation process / activities improvement to ensure efficient operation.
- To coordinate with auditor and others on financial and assets auditing.
- Coordinate the formation of company’s budget and conduct the budgeting control.
- To provide advice / recommendation to management on financial related matters.
- Research and resolve issues related to financial performance
- Coordinate the input of underwrites, budgets, and reforecasts into accounting and reporting systems
- Coaching and development of each team member’s competencies in order to optimize their evolution in their function/career.
- To control financing management.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/ or finance or related field. Master’s degree is prefer.
- 5-7years as a financial analyst or related experience in a more traditional accounting role
- 3years and above on manager level
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex financial models
- Excellent MS Excel skills and proficient in other MS products
- Relevant successful experience in Finance functions and people management.
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment, but also
- comfortable with routines
- Comfortable working with all levels, including senior management, to drive
- execution and accountability of project spend
- Able to confidently review complicated financial information with senior
- management, influence decision making and provide direction independently
- Have any proven financial licenses is prefer.
- Have experiences on driving company toward an IPO is preferable.
- Have Certify Public Accountant (CPA) is prefer.
Work Place : InnoLife Corporation Co.,Ltd.
INNOLIFE CORPORATION CO., LTD.
90 Cyber World Tower B, 24th Floor,
Huai Khwang, Bangkok ,10310