Through its subsidiaries, Bolloré Logistics ranks among the world’s top 10 in transport and logistics with a presence on the five continents (612 agencies in 102 countries and more than 20,000 employees). Today, Bolloré Logistics has over 300 establishments in all of the main European countries. For several years now, the Group has carried out targeted acquisitions enabling it to strengthen its international network. In Asia-Pacific, Bolloré Logistics counts over 4,000 employees mainly in China and Singapore, where its logistics platform saw strong business growth giving rise to a need for increased capacity. The acquisition of the third largest Indian air transport operator, Air Link, has given the Group a significant network in India and several other countries in the Indian sub-continent. The purchase of the Australian transport management company Euro pacific Forwarding, based in Brisbane, has brought new business flows in the Asia-Pacific region. The Group is also present on the American continent, with more than 30 offices distributed across Canada, the United States and South America, and remains number 1 on the African continent.
Country Based In : Bangkok, Thailand
To responsible for asset register and depreciation to CALYPSO, provision & prepaid record in Sun, handle for OH expenses and provide budget details, and submit monthly closing report to Regional office
- Perform account closing process, governing journal entry preparation, data summarization and review of completeness /correctness of account coding and supporting documents before posting to ensure monthly accounts are properly closed within timetable and comply with Company Accounting Instruction
- Ensure differences or discrepancies are brought to the attention and action is taken.
- Supervise, develop and maintain all functions of accounting systems
- Ensure accounting practices are complied with procedures and internal controls
- Responsible for financial statement, financial package, budget preparation, and cash flow. Adhere to group timelines and standards
- Verify accuracy of all general ledger entries and ensure they are recorded in timely manner & in compliance with company policies
- Take responsibility for accounting standards and tax regulations and ensure the company is complied with accounting standards
- Handle tax and audit activities to ensure timely yearend audit including internal audit
- Provide analysis , reports, ad hoc financial reports to management on business performance
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:-
- Thai nationality.
- CPA is an advantage
- At least 10 years’ experience in overall accounting and finance, strong in commercial finance is preferred
- Good understanding of local accounting standards and tax laws
- Good command of English.
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Advanced Excel & PowerPoint).
- Strong analytical skills and eager to learn.
- Attention to detail and able work well under pressure to required deadlines
- Highly numerate, analytical with good interpersonal skills
An attractive remuneration and fringe benefits will be offered to the qualified candidate
Bollore Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
75/71 Richmond Building 19 Fl. Sukhumvit Soi 26
Klongton, Klongtoey 10110 Bangkok
Tel: 02 261 1920-30
Fax: 02 260 0176
Website : www.bollore.com