Accounting Manager (Require CPA License)
ORENBURG Group of Companies
Our Client is a leading Thai power development company, engaging in the electricity generating business. Our client company is strongly committed towards social responsibility and environmental protection issues. We offer a competitive but a very pleasant working environment with keen emphasis on employee’s job satisfaction. Client Company has invested in many power projects in Thailand and due to our rapid development we are looking for both high caliber new talents and seasoned professionals to join our well established and talented work force in the following position:
Position: ACCOUNTING MANAGER (Require CPA License)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: HEAD OFFICE, BANGKOK
Salary Range: (Up to experience)
Benefit: Social Security Fund, Provident Fund, Group Insurance (OPD, IPD), Dental and medical checkup yearly, Loan for employee, Bonus yearly up to company performance
- Assigns duties and monitors quality of work; assures staff conforms to organizational policies and procedure and government regulations.
- Over All accounting function including GL and Consolidation.
- Analyzes, reviews, and audits overall general ledger and expense payable systems.
- Satisfactory audits for areas of responsibilities.
- Install, modifies, documents, and coordinate simple immentation of accounting systems and accounting control procedures.
- Hires, trains, supervises, motivate, and develops accounting staff; manages workflow.
- Responsibilities for Accounting Manager/Assistant Controller.
- Handle AP and PR customer inquiries, special billing requirements and discrepancies.
- Prepare and review journal entries and account analysis.
- Monthly Reporting of Financial Statements for all divisions.
- Assist with cash receipts processing.
- Assist with weekly, standard and monthly billing.
- Manages monthly accounting close cycle.
- Male or Female, Age between 30-40 years old.
- Must have CPA license.
- Master degree in Finance / Accounting/ Costing
- 5 yrs. of experience in Finance, Have working experience both project finance and corporate finance
- If have experience working in Listed companywould be advantage
- Experienced to work within international company which have local factory & oversea
- Business English Language written & spoken
- Solid working experienced in all activities factory accounting (Cost /Inventory cost) , Finance budgeting/planning/forecast and timely report deadline, Cash flow management, Taxation, auditing
- Excellent communication, hardworking, time management, trustworthy, aptitude of figures, active & reliable.
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to marisa.v @orenburg.co.th (call +66 (0) 86 059 9005)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง ORENBURG Group of Companies
ORENBURG Group of Companies
ORENBURG GROUP OF COMPANIES
ORENBURG provides specialist knowledge to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation, Construction and Manufacturing industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. ORENBURG provides a combination of project management support, project engineering support, construction supervision, third party/vendor inspection and recruitment and selection. The scopes of services are provided at various phases of a project ranging from exploration to production, construction to maintenance, upstream and downstream.
ORENBURG distinguishes itself by providing Human resource consultancy and Contracting services and solutions that enhance efficiency and add value to our clients’ businesses. By developing close-working relationships in the spirit of partnering, ORENBURG is able to fully understand and appreciate our clients’ and specialists aims and ambitions.
ORENBURG takes a global approach to workforce integration and as such operates through local offices with international reach and networks. Each local office is able to provide specialist support and respond to the changing demands of their local market whilst being part of a global network.
Visit our website: www.orenburg.co.th