Accounting Department Manager
Argyll Scott Asia
Our Client is a global property developer, with a long history of success.
- Perform, or supervise the performance of the company's recordkeeping practices, to ensure conformity with government regulations, standard accounting principles (IFRS) and the company's policies.
- Responsible for general ledger accounting function, including chart of accounts and collaborate with Accounting SSC for the financial closing activities and reconciliation of each month or quarter and prepare journal entries for accruals and variances
- Prepare monthly financial statements, including management reports and accounting analysis to identify and explain variances.
- Assist VP to prepare overall financial presentation to Board of Directors meeting.
- Ensure the timely submission of all of the firm's tax forms. Organize timely and accurate preparation of documentation pertinent to all of the firm's tax responsibilities.
- Alert the VP regarding important issues that may have an effect on the firm's financial, accounting and tax matters.
- Perform other regular internal audit checks on accounting documentation, reports, financial statements, and all tax responsibilities for the firm's operation.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and forecasting
- Assist various departments in accounting issues and queries.
- Support Auditor in conducting external audits.
- Perform accounting analyses and reporting to support decision-making purposes.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting (preferable Master degree in Accounting)
- 5 - 8 years of progressive accounting experience including some supervisory experience.
- Few years of working experience in an International Company is a plus.
- Experience in audit of financial statements under IFRS, processes and controls as well as experience in compliance and transition projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and use of accounting systems required
Interested applicants are invited to send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript and recent photo to Wanisa Chitwarakorn at email@example.com or call directly on +66 02-107-2582 for a confidential discussion
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Argyll Scott Asia
Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.