Khonburi Sugar Public Company Limited
Being a top quality of refined sugar manufacturer, Khonburi Sugar Public Company Limited (KBS) has the vision to be recognized as a leading organization in cane, sugar, and bioenergy businesses. We create value through producing quality products, serving wide range of customers, from international traders and beverage corporations to large department stores and convenience store chains. In 2012, we have joined hand with Mitsui&Co. Ltd. from Japan as a strategic alliance to jointly develop KBS into a top sugar company benchmarked on international standard.
We are looking for the next generation of entrepreneurs and leaders to shape our future. Whether you are new to the workforce, an experienced professional or changing career path looking for your next exciting opportunity, working at KBS is a unique opportunity to make a difference.
Accounting Assistant Manager/ผู้ช่วยผู้จัดการฝ่ายบัญชี
- Planning and control of the accounts receivable tenders or production costs.
- Monthly financial statements submitted to the executive.
- Liaise with auditors in each period.
- Liaise with various departments inside - outside.
- Supporting or working with other agencies involved.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Male / Female Age 30-40 year’s olds.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting.
- Experience in accounts 5-10 years’ experience in the sugar business will be an advantage.
- Experienced JDE software would be an advantage.
- Responsibility A thorough and honest work well under pressure.
- Problem solving as well.
- Have a positive attitude to the organization and the team.