Accounting and Finance Manager (Automotive - Saraburi)
en world Thailand
Our client is the global leading Automotive OEM manufacturer; worldwide connection in America, Eupore, Asia, Thailand, etc.
Location: Saraburi Plant
Position: Accounting and Finance Manager (Expertise in Tax, BOI for Automotive)
- Manage all accounting and financial functions both in strategic level and day-to-day monitoring and supervision.
- Ensure accounting & financial compliance, and accuracy of accounting system, all management reports including tax planning and related matters, budgeting, reporting and operation expenses, cash flow projection and management.
- Prepare all kind of financial statements and provide analytical recommendations to top management.
- Responsible for Tax function including Vat, withholding tax, SBT and CIT.
- Responsible for BOI and Incentive matter.
- Reviewing all accounts reconciliation at the end of each month and preparing correction entries.
- Work with and build good relationship with internal and external auditors, Revenue Department, BOI officer and Commercial Banks.
- Lead and develop accounting and finance team to deliver tasks according to business target.
- Other ad-hoc assignments from managements.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree Accounting or Finance
- At least 5-8 years' experience in related function
- Expertise in Tax, BOI, Month End Closing, US GAP, Reporting
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work under pressure with short deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and communicate clearly and accurately
- Good supervisory skills, decision-making ability, effective communication, time management ability and stress management ability.
- Good command in English both Written and spoken
- Possesses SAP experience is much preferable and proficient in MS Excel
- Experiences in automotive industry will be advantageous
Salary Package: Good package + Welfares
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8629 and ask to speak to the Finance Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง en world Thailand
en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.