Accounting and Finance Manager
Scan-IT (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
This position works as an important part of the top management team to ensure organization’s financial healthiness and operation readiness. This position focuses on managing overall Account & Finance related activities to have a working system and necessary processes in place as well as monitoring the related operations to comply with company’s and local authority’s requirement.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Overseeing all tax related tasks: tax refunds, tax filing (PP.09, PP.02.) and WHT in English
- Cooperating and handling questions from the revenue department and auditors
- Design and improve existing accounting structure and efficient accounting process as well as establishing Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) for Account / Finance related issues
- Coordinate with other branch office to make sure that company accounting systems and practice are aligned in all location
- Preparing accounting reports as required such as monthly financial statements, weekly cash flow and liquidity reports, management report, and reporting package
- Overseeing internal controls
- Handling bank / income reconciliation
- Consolidate information and calculate service costs for company monthly invoices
- Provide presentation of overview of financial statement
- Monitoring petty cash, cheques and internet banking
- Closing annual and monthly account
- Remitting money transfers for service expenses
- Monitoring monthly income and expenditure
- Reviewing monthly tax (PP.30, PND.3, PND.53, and PND.54)
- Providing a half yearly and year-end corporate income tax (PND.51, PND.50) for filing with The Revenue Department
- Filing financial statements to The Department of Business Development and BOI
- Coaching accounting teams and other departments if needed
- Performing any other related duties as required by the CEO and regional financial controller
- Coaching, team leading and good inter-personal skill
- Logical thinking and self-problem solver
- Managerial and analytical skill
- Writing accounting related manual, flow chart, SOP
- Ability to understand people and make people understand
- Ability to make difficult things easy
- Age 35-45
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 8+ years experienced in managing overall accounting & finance functions. Experienced with international company will be a good advantage.
- Excellent English communication (TOEIC score: 750+, IELT score: 6.5+)
- Proficient in office productivity tools such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Proficient in standard accounting system
Interested candidates are invited to apply in person or send application, full resume only in English, and expected salary with recent photograph to the address below:
Contact : Human Resources Department
Address : Scan-IT (Thailand) Limited 3656/62-63, Green Tower Building, 19th Floor, Rama 4 Road, Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110 (ตรงข้ามตึกมาลีนนท์ พระราม 4)
Telephone : 02-367-3374
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Scan-IT (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Scan-IT (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
As a subsidiary of Danish owned international shipping and logistics company, Scan-Group, our history dates back to 1969. For over 20 years, we have been part of the corporate IT department at Shipco Transport, a multinational company & one of the world's leading non vessel operating common carriers (NVOCCs).
A strategic decision was made in 2014 to establish a software development company with the purpose of offering customized business solutions for the shipping and logistics industry.
Scan-IT (Thailand) founded officially started operations 1st January 2015 bringing with us developers, senior IT management and our flagship product, Phoenix.
Our team consist of a mix of competent development engineers, business analysts and IT consultants with backgrounds in Shipping & Logistics, Finance & Accounting, Project Management, Training & Development and Sales & Marketing. We specialize in software development catered to fit Shipping & Logistics companies of any size.
Headquartered in Singapore, Scan-IT maintains development centers in Bangkok, Thailand and in Pune, India. Our team consists of a mix of competent engineers, business analysts, designers, project and product managers as well as senior managers.