Accounting Analyst - GL/AP/AR (RTR/PTP/OTC) (Based in Dalian, China)
Accenture Solutions Co., Ltd.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Brief requirement (necessary requirement)
- Location in Accenture Dalian Office, China
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree.
- Required language(s):Fluent Thai language & English.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Must Have Skills/Quantifications
- Relevant finance work Experience
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Good MS Excel and Word Knowledge.
- English reading and writing
- Experience of working in a Shared Service Centre or BPO company is an advantage
OTC (AR) / PTP (AP)
• Associate to Senior Analyst OTC process (Billing)
• To achieve continuous improvement in invoice quality and debt management and achieve results that are recognized as best in class.
• Ensure billing and invoicing discipline, improve billing data quality, minimize un-invoiced consignments, ensure accurate reporting of billing / debt KPIs, invoice customer timely and completely, minimize bad debts and improve customer satisfaction within local corporate.
• To enter accurate and timely billing data in order to facilitate timely payments and to prevent invoicing enquiries
• Assist In ensuring that invoices are printed and mailed to clients with all relevant data
• To ensure smooth internal and cross-functional communication, following set processes and channels, in order to provide timely and accurate billing information to customers.
• Assist In ensuring that all customer queries are properly handled and action is taken.
• Ensure a high level of customer service is provided to all internal and external clients
• Any other related task as directed by the Operation Manager
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
To develop the General Ledger operation to ensure
- Financial reporting, both periodic and ad hoc
- Coordination of tasks by Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Treasury
R2R - Process
- Inter-company processing, settlements and resolution.
- Fix Asset setup and transaction processing.
- Execute Project Accounting
- Master data maintenance.
R2R - Account Reconciliation and Analysis
- Perform Reconciliation procedure
- Interface management and monitor integrity
R2R - Reporting
- Execute Regulatory report and post regulatory report activity.
- Execute Financial report.
- Execute Ad hoc reporting
- Maintenance of General Ledger under supervision of GL Manager
- Process all general ledger journals , both those supplied by client and those created in the ESSC; understand and understand/challenge before input
- Liaison with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Treasury and update GL Manager on progress at regular intervals during the month
- Liaise with country Finance team on GL issues
- Assist the GL Manager and Regional Controller on all reporting issues.
- Assist the GL Manager and Regional Controller to ensure timely and accurate support of in-country FD, Regional Finance, and other internal customers
- Preparation of relevant supporting returns / schedules for tax and statutory reporting.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Accenture Solutions Co., Ltd.
Accenture Solutions Co., Ltd.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$28.6 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2013. Its home page is www.accenture.com.