Synesis Placement Solutions is an emerging provider of recruitment, staff outsourcing, and training services for companies across industry sectors in Thailand.
We're looking for a high caliber to join our client's team for the Accounting Analyst / Credit Analyst / Financial Analyst / Tax Analyst / Tax Advisor position. Our client is the largest publicly owned oil and gas exploration, development and production company in the world, as well as the world's largest fuel refiner and manufacturer of lubricant base stocks used for making motor oils. Our client's affiliates have refining operations in 26 countries, 42,000 retail service stations in more than 100 countries and lubricants marketing in almost 200 countries.
Accounting Analyst / Credit Analyst / Financial Analyst / Tax Analyst / Tax Advisor
Client Industry: Multinational – Oil & Gas
- Accounting: Perform duties related to accounting; allocation, closing the books, balance sheet accounts reconciliation and management, and reporting.
- Finance: To develop financial models including cash flow projection, to provide financial advice to support business functions to coordinate insurance/risk management activities and handle other financial related matters.
- Credit: To operating customer credit processes including tasks, such as customer data collection & credit risk evaluation / monitoring and recommending credit parameters, also daily credit activities, to monitor and resolve the pending credit items, to report and provide financial advice to support business functions, and to coordinate supplies and vendors worldwide
- Taxation: To extract and analyze data, prepare tax returns to be submitted by tax function, to coordinate with other functions to effectively perform tax computation and analysis activities.
- Thai nationality only, Age 22 - 32 years old
- Bachelor or higher in Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Finance, Economics or any related to Business Administration or Management
- Required at least GPA 3.00
- 0 - 5 years of related experience (fresh graduated candidate is welcome to apply)
- Good verbal and written English, TOEIC 800 up preferred or minimum 780 or TOEFL 233 up or IELT 6.0 up
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
Contact Person: chutima (a) synesis.co.th, 02-284-1320 # 104
Work Location: Rama IV