Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Brief requirement (necessary requirement)
- Location in Accenture Dalian / Chengdu Office, China
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree.
- Required language(s):Fluent Indonesian / Thai / Malaysian language & English.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Must Have Skills/Quantifications
- Relevant finance work Experience
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Good MS Excel and Word Knowledge.
- English reading and writing
- Experience of working in a Shared Service Centre or BPO company is an advantage
OTC (AR) / PTP (AP)
• Associate to Senior Analyst OTC process (Billing)
• To achieve continuous improvement in invoice quality and debt management and achieve results that are recognized as best in class.
• Ensure billing and invoicing discipline, improve billing data quality, minimize un-invoiced consignments, ensure accurate reporting of billing / debt KPIs, invoice customer timely and completely, minimize bad debts and improve customer satisfaction within local corporate.
• To enter accurate and timely billing data in order to facilitate timely payments and to prevent invoicing enquiries
• Assist In ensuring that invoices are printed and mailed to clients with all relevant data
• To ensure smooth internal and cross-functional communication, following set processes and channels, in order to provide timely and accurate billing information to customers.
• Assist In ensuring that all customer queries are properly handled and action is taken.
• Ensure a high level of customer service is provided to all internal and external clients
• Any other related task as directed by the Operation Manager