ANJI - NYK Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Responsible for accounts payable / receivable, processing invoices, tax invoice & receipts, cheque deposit and expense reimbursements
- Prepare taxation that relate such as sales VAT, input VAT, prepare withholding Tax, etc..
- Prepare bank reconciliation. Assets registration and depreciation
- Prepare monthly AP Aging report, dealing and follow up for collection with customers/site operations
- Work with External audit firm for AP issue
- Other duties assign by Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2-5 years of experience in related fields
- Accuracy and ability to work under pressure and handling multi-tasks in very Dynamic Environment
- Problem solving skills
- Computer literate
- Good command in English
- Normal 5 working days; Mon – Friday
- Guarantee Bonus
- Performance Bonus
- Salary Review
- Career and Growth of Opportunity, Promotion Policy
- Training Policy; Core Competency, Function competency and Language skills
- Group Health Insurance; Lift insurance, Health insurance and Dental treatment
- Provident Fund
Work Location: FYI Center Building, Klongtoey, Bangkok (Near BTS: Asok and MRT : Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Exit 1)
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง ANJI - NYK Logistics (Thailand) Co., Ltd.