Accountants (many positions for GL, AP, AR or Collection)
UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL FOR GROWTH WITH GRANT THORNTON
The leading global advisor for dynamic organisations in Thailand
Grant Thornton Thailand, a member firm within Grant Thornton International Ltd (Grant Thornton International), was established in 1991 and has enjoyed growth and success since. We are the perfect partner for organisations that are ambitious and want to grow. We understand organisations that are going through change and that need our advice and support, because we too share the characteristics of ambition and dynamism.
We have approximately 200 professional staff providing quality services in advisory, assurance, executive recruitment, outsourcing and tax consulting, designed to help clients in various industries achieve their business objectives. We operate with the highest standards of professional integrity with solid principles. Our dedication, teamwork and commitment result in a world-class professional service to our clients in Thailand.
Work Location: Klongtoey Area, Na Ranong Road
- If you wantto apply for GL Accountant, 4-5 years experience, can provide management or financial report.
- If you want to apply for AP Accountant, 1 or 2 years experience in account payable transaction records, including withholding tax & VAT knowledge.
- If you want to apply for AR Accountants, 1 or 2 years experience in account receivable transactions record, bank reconciliation and billing.
- If you want to apply for Collection accountant, 1 or 2 years experience in collection and customer communication.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or other related program.
- Relevant knowledge of account principles and tax.
- Good communication skills, pro-active and flexible.
- Knowledge of payroll principles.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your resume directly on our website
Please click on “Apply now” to send your resume
Khun Kanchana Meesrisom
People & Culture
18th Floor Capital Tower, All Seasons Place,
87/1 Wireless Road, Bangkok 10330
T: +66 2 205 8222 ext. 8212
D: +66 2 205 8212
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Grant Thornton
We are Grant Thornton
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
Over the last three years we are the fastest growing large accounting organisation and we are constantly evolving and developing alongside our clients’
Global scale and agility
As a $4.7bn global organisation of member firms with 43,000 people in over 130 countries, we have the scale to meet your changing needs, but with the insight and agility that helps you to stay one step ahead.
Privately owned, publicly listed and public sector clients come to us for our technical skills and industry capabilities but also for our different way of working. Our partners and teams invest the time to truly understand your business, giving real insight and a fresh perspective to keep you moving.
Whether a business has domestic or international aspirations, Grant Thornton can help you to unlock your potential for growth.