Accountant/ Senior Accountant (AR)
Role: Accountant/ Senior Accountant (AR)
- This person will take responsible for all account receivables (AR) and related receive functions. This will include on budget controlling regarding to cash, cheques, credit cards, bill payment or bank transfers.
- Coordinate with colleagues and customers on money collections by cash, cheques, credit cards, bill payments or bank transfers and also to issue the receipts
- Daily cash reconciliation with bank statements/ receipts.
- To prepare weekly account receivables status report to management, notifying & contacting customers of insufficient payments
- Daily update schedule of income by grade and by person, cross-check invoices against individual students and classes, for having the information ready for daily use and for year end audit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Financer related fields.
- At least 5 year experience in accounting functions especially in receivable, credit & collection tasks
- Sound knowledge and able to use ERP accounting software system
- Able to communicate well in English, both speaking and writing
- Initiative to implement changes and curiosity to enhance knowledge and skills with negotiation skills