- Prepare bookkeeping entries in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principle
- Ensure accuracy in bookkeeping and cash flow record maintenance for clients on a timely basis
- Prepare clients’ monthly vouchers, financial report and analysis
- Prepare bank reconciliation and reporting package for clients’ monthly closing financial statement
- Prepare a monthly tax returns including Value Added Tax, Withholding Tax and Corporate Income Tax
- Other ad hoc assignments.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and CPA or holder is an added advantage
- Minimum 2-3 year experience in the accounting field or in outsource accounting service field is preferable
- Excellent knowledge of computer skill including MS Office (excel spreadsheet)
- Good command of both written and oral English.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง BDO Thailand
BDO Thailand specialises in providing tax and legal services to international clients operating in Thailand and the Asia Pacific region. BDO is the world's fifth largest international accounting and advisory network. BDO's global network provides advisory services in 151 territories, with almost 60,000 people working out of 1,328 offices worldwide. BDO Advisory Limited is promoted by the Thailand Board of Investment to provide advice on tax and legal matters and has been designated as the exclusive accountancy partner of Oxford Business Group to provide specialist analysis for The Report:Thailand 2014. BDO Advisory Limited is expanding its service capabilities and is seeking suitable candidates to fill the following position: