PRTR Executive Recruitment
Our client is a global leader in and supplier of pneumatic and electrical technology for factory automation and process automation. The company is looking for a suitably experienced and qualified candidate to join them in the position of Accountant.
Salary: 60,000 - 70,000 Baht/month
- Preparing budgets, reviewing budget proposals and assisting Finance Manager in measuring financial operating performance and results against budget.
- Developing and enhancing financial and operational reporting using SAP financial systems and business intelligence cubes.
- Facilitating business performance reviews, including variance analysis and the subsequent report preparation of forecasts, analyses, flash reporting across key areas.
- Supporting all finance and accounting activities of the company in terms of preparation of financial statements, accounts receivable and payable, billing and invoice checking, inventory and fixed assets accounting, tax returns, reports for government regulatory agencies, auditors, etc.
- Coordinating and supporting planning initiatives for enterprise, including development of detailed templates, consolidation of budgets and detailed analysis of revenue and expense drivers.
- Supporting ad-hoc tasks and various business projects using tools to improve financial processes and increase productivity.
- Supporting the implementation and adherence of global standardized processes and procedures.
- Performing ad-hoc tasks and duties as assigned by the Finance Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Accounting and Finance functions.
- Work experience with finance/accounting functions with an international trading organization is preferred.
- Work experience with SAP software is preferred.
- Experience in Finance and controlling projects and activities is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, proactive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- CPD who can manage consolidated financial statements will be an advantage.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PRTR Executive Recruitment
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.