บริษัท หินสวยมาก จำกัด
" We’re in the business of quality of program,
quality people and quality stones "
Hin Suai Maak Co., Ltd.is a manufacturer and exporter of fine quality jewelry, mostly made in gold or platinum, with limited high-end silver jewelry. Our specialization is fine quality natural rubies and sapphires, set into that jewelry. We are privately owned by Tom Shane and his family; who also own and operate Shane Co., which is America’s largest privately owned retail Diamond Jewelry business. Our strength, and a main competitive advantage, is our huge inventory of superior natural rubies and natural sapphires. For four generations, Shane Co. has prided itself on outstanding customer service. We earned the trust of customers through our unique combination of quality, value, selection, expertise, integrity and service. We are committed to provide our customers with absolute satisfaction.
We take pride in, and hold as our absolute highest priority, our impeccable reputation within the jewelry industry worldwide. For more information please visit www.hsmjewelry.com
Company Philosophy :
Our Customers “Should find us the best place to meet their needs.”
Our Team Members “The best company to work for”
Our Community “A fine example of what business should be”
Our Goal “To proudly and profitably have fun”
We are presently looking for a qualified individual with strong experience in most of the below requirements, and a willingness to learn the balance of the requirements to join our team:
Accountant (fixed asset, AP, AR, Finance)
Role and Responsibilities:
Keep accounting data record and accounting book keeping
- Keep record for company’s income, Expenses, Liabilities and assets
- Ensure that account book records have reasonable support evidence, correctly and completely
- Ensure that all tax concern accounting transaction are follow by Revenue code
- Maintain Keeping and filling evidence support
Responsible for tax return reports and submit to Revenue Department require
- Keep record and submit withholding tax reports
- Keep record and submit Value Added Tax reports. (VAT)
Collect data, reconciliation. Perform financial reports and management reports
- Perform monthly finance report, cash flow
- Perform monthly Accounts receivable, Accounts payable and fixed asset.
- Perform financial report support to management decision
- Prepare and provide data to external audits for certify yearly financial statements
Coordinate with interface / concern section
- Purchase / Inventory Dept.
- Follow up related evidence for debit account and raw material inbound
- HR and Admin Department
- Follow up related evidence for payroll and employee expenses
- Follow up detail and documents related deposit – withdraw money from bank accounts
- Record all transaction correctly, reliable with reasonable support evidence put in the proper account follow by timeline and GAAP
- Keep record for all tax concern follow up and submit on timeline as revenue require.
- Correctly all tax report and submit on timeline
- No tax surcharges and penalties
- All Financial report correctly, completely and get on time.
- All reports require are correctly, completely and submit on time
- Be able to communication with both internal and external related organizations clarify and efficiency
- Education: Bachelor degree Major in Finance or Accounting
- Experience: 6 year up
- General Basic Skills: Good in English
- MS Microsoft: Word & Excel, SAP, MS Outlook Computer Skills: MS Microsoft: Word & Excel, SAP, MS Outlook
- 5 working days (Mon-Fri )
- Accident and Health policy for both of OPD, IPD
- New Year party
- Company Trip
- Sport Day Activity
- Design and Merchandising Office , Room 205, KBS Building 30-38 Mahaesak Road, Soi 3 Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand Tel : +66 2 635 9408 Fax: +66 2 635 9409
- HIN SUAI MAAK CO., LTD.50,50/1-3 Gemopolis Soi Sukapiban 2, Soi 31, Dok Mai, Praves Bangkok 10250 , Tel :+ 66 2 727 0933 Ext. 1038 , Fax :+ 66 2 727 0937
If you think you are up to the challenge please email us your resume with expected salary to:
HIN SUAI MAAK CO., LTD.
50,50/1-3 Gemopolis Soi Sukapiban 2, Soi 31
Dok Mai, Praves Bangkok 10250
Tel :+ 66 2 727 0933 Ext. 1044
Fax :+ 66 2 727 0937