Efirst Asia (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
We provide e-commerce businesses to increase sales and profits.
Our specialty is creating and support the brand's e-commerce at all levels of operation. The goal is to maximize profits, we take care of the formalities, marketing and advertising services (online / offline), and the most important is: What are we here to increase the sales and profitability of the brands we work - is the main focus.
Our team has many success stories in e-commerce market that we have been helping improve the profitability of the brand we use this knowledge and experience to seize the potential of the booming e-commerce market in Southeast Asia
Duties & Responsibility:
- Filling PND1, 3, 53, company & employee taxes, VAT, withholding tax, company expenses, etc.
- Responsible for Invoicing, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash flow, Monthly salary, Employee benefit
- Be able to contact the clients that neglect their bills in order to fulfil their settlements
- Payments to suppliers and outsourced work and services
- Provides month-end and year-end closing report
- Controlling daily accounting operations
- Prepare proper evidence for internal audit, external auditor, and Revenue Department.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Thai nationality, Male and Female, Age 28-40 years
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- More than 5 years’ experience in accounting
- Good command in English
- Previous experience in foreign company preferred
- Able to use MS Office