We Woori Accounting (Thailand) Ltd. (www.wooriaccounting.com)is international accounting service firm. Our primary intention is to tailor the scope and nature of our accounting & tax service to the needs of clients' operations and some part of administration. Our affiliated companies also provide legal consulting and advisory in AEC. The accountants are required and responsible for bookkeeping, tax filing and financial reports (senior level) for our clients as per GAAP and Thai Accounting Standard.
Job Description :
- Full time work in Bangkok office, Sukhumvit Area.
- Maintain bookkeeping for financial records.
- Take care Social Security record for clients' employee if any.
- Take care payroll for clients' employees if any.
- Monthly related tax declaration and filing such as PND1, 3, 53, 54, PP30, 36 and PND1K and the withholding tax certificate.
- Finalize clients' financial statement and liaise with external auditor for annually audit report (senior level).
- Prepare for Bi-annual and Annual Tax Return for clients (senior level).
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in accounting with CPD license for senior level.
- Experience 2 – 5 years depend on the level.
- Have a through understanding of professional accounting practices, principles, theories and some knowledge in corporate related tax.
- Have a service mind and able to work independently with minimal direct supervision, and attention to details.
- For senior level is able to work well under pressure, initiated attitude, meet deadline, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Fluent in English is a plus.
Company provides a fix salary, bonus plus incentive from the volume of financial statement. Interested individuals may send in the update resume by click “Apply Now”.