Accountant (One year contract)
Festo Ltd./บริษัทเฟสโต้ จำกัด
To support Thailand Finance Manager in the daily day-to-day operation and ensuring all reporting are completed according to schedule. Responsible to highlight to Finance Manager any issues pertaining to operations, compliance and risk management and implement actions as recommended.
- To prepare budgets, review budget proposals and assist Finance manager in measuring financial operating performance and results against budget.
- Develop and enhance financial and operational reporting using SAP financial systems and Business Intelligence cubes
- Facilitate business performance reviews including variance analysis and the subsequent report preparation of forecasts, analysis, flash reporting across key areas
- Support all finance and accounting activities of the company in terms of preparation of financial statements, accounts receivable and payable, billing and invoice checking, inventory and fixed assets accounting, tax returns, reports for government regulatory agencies, auditors, etc.
- Co-ordinate and support planning initiatives enterprise wide including development of detailed templates, consolidation of budgets, and detailed analysis of revenue and expense drivers
- Support ad-hoc tasks and various business projects using tools to improve financial processes and increase productivity
- Support the implementation and adherence of global standardized processes and procedures.
- Ad hoc tasks and duties as assigned by Finance Manager
- Thai Nationality.
- 10-15 years working experience, with at least 3 years in management level.
- CPD Thailand is a must. CPA is a plus.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, critical thinking, decision making and leadership skills.
- Experience in Finance and Controlling projects and activities necessary.
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Computer skill in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point) is required.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
Please apply your resume with expected salary and recent photo to:
Festo Ltd. Human Resources.
1250 Viranuvat Building, 6th-7th Fl., Bangna-Trad Road (Soi 34)
Bangna, Bangkok 10260
Tel. : +66(0)2785 3700
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Festo Ltd./บริษัทเฟสโต้ จำกัด
Festo Ltd./บริษัทเฟสโต้ จำกัด
We are a member of Festo AG & Co. Germany one of the world leaders in Pneumatic and Industrial Automation Technology with operations in more than 54 countries including 200 service centers worldwide. We offer products and including technical consultation, system design, installation, service and training for various industries. We also offer educational training equipment in automation technology (hardware, software & teachware) for universities and institutions. Due to the rapid growth for our operations in Thailand, we urgently require high caliber person to fill in the following position.