InterGest (Thailand) Ltd.
Location: Bangkok nearby Prom Pong BTS station
Job Type: Full time and permanent
“We help our international clients doing business in Thailand by giving them a punctual, reliable and friendly support with accounting and administration”.
Our InterGest Thailand accounting team has an important mission to complete and our clients from abroad appreciate our services. Since seven years InterGest Thailand has been part of the global InterGest business administration network which has about 750 employees in over 51 countries.
InterGest Thailand’s client base is growing and a new accounting position is open starting now.
This is what the successful accounting candidate brings with her/him:
- A degree in accounting with accounting license (CPD).
- A minimum of 2-5 years of corporate accounting experience.
- Experience with monthly and annual financial closes.
- Knowledge on taxation (VAT, WHT, CIT).
- A clear communication style in Thai.
- Advanced English skills are a plus.
- Sense of order and punctuality.
- A service attitude towards our clients.
- Thai Nationality.
Examples for the activities on your job:
- Recording accounts receivables and payables.
- General ledger entries and period end closing.
- Reconciliations, for example bank account, petty cash and intercompany reconciliations.
- Monthly financial reporting in our client’s format.
- Control of tax filings, such as the monthly filing of withholding tax and VAT.
- Calculation of the payroll and filing of payroll tax and social security.
- Co-ordination with auditors and government officials.
- Special projects.
Your advantages with us:
- Competitive salary.
- Benefits such as provident fund + health insurance, medical coverage.
- In-house English program.
- Positive and friendly office atmosphere.
Interested Please send all applications to Khun Batt (Team Accounting Manager)
or Khun Daniel (General Manager) via "Apply Now" Only
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง InterGest (Thailand) Ltd.
InterGest (Thailand) Ltd.
Everyone is different, so are our clients. We think that the variety of businesses that we are working for makes our job exciting. If you want to share this excitement, then the InterGest Thailand team is waiting for you.
InterGest is a global business administration network which was founded in Germany more than forty years ago. About 750 InterGest employees help our clients with accounting services, legal advice and business administration in over 51 locations worldwide. Since seven years InterGest Thailand has been part of this global network.