Master Chemical Siam Co. Ltd. distributes a wide range of high quality metal working fluids, chemical cleaners and rust inhibitors.
We are Multinational Company which is headquartered in USA
If the above values and guiding principles speak to you, you might just have the right stuff for Master Chemical.
A Bright Future…
Master Chemical is a transitioning organization that is experiencing a new chapter of growth on a world wide basis. We are a strong company that has aggressive goals and expectations to grow our company 60% over a 5-year period…and we are well on our way to meeting those goals. The culture is entrepreneurial, responsive, adaptive and fast moving.
A Proud History…
Master Chemical Corporation was founded by Clyde A. Sluhan in 1951 not simply as a business for the sake of making profit but as a company dedicated to the improvement of manufacturing productivity to benefit mankind with a higher standard of living at an ever lower cost. He believed that he was put on the earth not to "pursue happiness", but to help others, and in the words of philosopher Leo Rosten, "to have it make some difference that (he) lived at all."
A Great Company
Our commitment to environmental responsibility and product stewardship is supported by extensive training of our associates, distributors and end-users. We believe sound environmental practices that contribute to less waste, lower costs, and higher efficiency make good economic sense. We attract, retain and develop Great People by fostering a corporate culture that enhances creativity, continuous learning and improvement, teamwork, responsibility and mutual trust.
The Accounting Staff must be multi-skilled and perform two or more of the standard accounting functions – accounts payable, accounts receivable, accounting, or Inventory. Processes accounts receivable cash receipts and coordinate collections of past due accounts. Enters AP invoices, which includes the processing of raw material invoices and the coding of miscellaneous invoices. Performs other clerical functions related to the general accounting of the Corporation.
- 24 – 32 Years old
- Team builder
- Analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Technical/Professional proficiency
- Tolerance for ambiguity
Requires an Associate degree; or Bachelor’s in major of accounting; or two – five years or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in bookkeeping with emphasis on receivables management and/or credit and collections, accounts receivable, accounting, or Inventory.
- Accounts Receivable
- Issue sales invoice.
- Enters cash receipts daily
- Reviews and releases credit holds
- Makes credit calls or prepares letter when required
- Prepares and reconciles weekly and monthly aging reports
- Reconciles intercompany accounts receivable monthly
- Investigates short-payment/disputes of invoices from distributor/customers
- Calls distributors and customers for credit information for MCC in Perrysburg
- Performs credit evaluations and re-evaluations as needed to assess and/or identify potential risk and/or make recommendations to management or credit decisions involving setting limits or reducing limits when necessary to reflect changes in account status
- Acts as a liaison between any credit collection agencies used for the purpose of collection bad debts
- Accounts Payable
- Processes, codes, and enters raw material invoices
- Disburses/Reconciles Petty Cash
- Assist in coding and processing of miscellaneous invoices as needed
- Enters inventory receiving and issuing daily
- Calculation inventory cost sheet.
- Issue sales invoice.
- Yearly inventory physical count.
- Calculates Days Sales Outstanding monthly by updating DSO spreadsheet
- Processes Distributor Commissions monthly and ensure account is reconciled
- Processes Premier payments monthly and Lab rebates quarterly and ensure account is Reconciled
- Assists with special projects as requested
- Prepare Withholding tax certificate and submit Withholding tax report to the Revenue Department
- Prepare VAT report and submit the report to the Revenue Department
For more informations please contact:
Ms. Duangruethai Pornthanes
Asia Pacific Regional HR & Administrative Manager
Master Chemical Siam CO.,LTD
Tel : +66898925574, +64212488997
Visit us at : www.masterchemical.com