SapuraKencana Drilling is one of the world’s leading tender rig owners and operators with more than 50% market share, with operations in South East Asia, West Africa and Central America.
The Group currently owns and operates a versatile fleet of eleven tender barge rigs and seven semi-tender rigs, and in the process of building two more tender rigs and one semi-tender rig.
The company is a full-fledged upstream player and one of the world’s largest integrated oil and gas services and solutions providers. SapuraKencana’s full spectrum of capabilities covers the entire value chain of exploration, development, production, rejuvenation, and decommissioning and abandonment. With a multinational workforce comprising 51 nationalities and over 13,000 people, comprehensive world-class assets and project management capabilities, the Group’s global presence can be seen in over 20 countries including Malaysia, China, Australia, Brazil, the United States of America, as well as those in Western Africa, and the Middle East.
Accountant - Urgently Required
Location: Chatuchak, Bangkok
Job Type: Full time (Monday – Fri 7.00 am – 4.00 pm)
- Direct experiences on Tax knowledge and Submit withholding tax ( PND 3 53 54 ), VAT PP30 PP36 and CIT PND 50 , 51 to the revenue department.
- Direct experiences on Work relating to GL /JV / Accrual and Adjustment.. Experience with JV relating to Payroll
- Liaise closely with auditors and other parties for year end closing and any audit
- Responsible for the account receivable processing, including issuance of client invoices and credit notes. Ensure all documents are in order and complete with necessary supporting. Process the day rate/ change order and reimbursable for invoicing to the Client by checking all day rate and reimbursable item for accuracy, resolving discrepancies, and entering data into system.
- Ensure Rig Admins complete their monthly timesheets of daily hours on time, to enable you to submit monthly invoices on the 1st working day of the month, or as per client contract.
- Perform analysis and monitoring/ preparing BSR of the accounts receivables /Vat and rechargeable accounts.
- Support month end financial closing process.
- Perform other ad hoc task as required.
- Analyze/review AR statements for accuracy and check balances.
- Output vat reconciliation/ report.
- Prompt action on Escalation clause charge, invoicing the difference.
- Able to analyze and solve problems
- Supervises, mentors and trains AP Accountant and AP Assistant Accountant; supervision will include daily review of work being performed by these parties as well as formal periodic assessments and goal setting for these parties.
- Ensures that activities within area of responsibility are properly authorized and recorded and are completed in a timely manner.
- Reviews and prepares balance sheets, back up, and supporting documents.
- Designs accounting process and change implementation.
- Communicate issues and suggest improvements in current process to the Finance manager on a regular basis.
- Maintain and facilitate relationships with appropriate external bodies such as government authorities.
- Complete bank reconciliations.
- Cash call request
- Ability to competently and safely perform duties defined in the job description
- Technical Finance or Accounting Certificate or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a finance role
- Bachelor Degree is require
- Continuing Professional Development (DearCPD) is an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem Solving and Leadership skill
- Good communication skill
Please submit CV for application via"APPLY NOW"jobsDB.com or alternatively apply online at www.seadrill.com/careers/vacancies