OXO Chemie (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Workplace located on Rama 3 Road
- Manage consolidated financial statements.
- To be able to establish work procedure for all accounting functions according to company policy.
- Control, review and responsible for all accounting works.
- Manage accounts closing process and prepare weekly financial and accounting reports, profit and loss statement in accordance with Thai accounting standards.
- Manage Inventory Report.
- Control and review tax related matter and tax payment.
- Coordinate with several departments of the company and Auditor.
- Service Invoicing.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Accounting license is required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Accounting.
- Good command of English
- Good understanding of tax rules and regulations, Thai accounting standards.