We are an international freight forwarding company with 58 offices in 5 continents providing worldwide logistics service. Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for an energetic and qualified candidate to join us.
- Perform accounting records in AP module and ensure that sufficient supporting documentation is approved in line with company policy.
- Prepare cheque / transfer payment and relevant document
- Responsibilities of VAT report, withholding tax and reconciliation with GL.
- Prepare journal entries to record prepaid / accrual for related transactions to ensure financial information presented in proper period as part of the monthly closing process.
- Prepare detailed relevant account reconciliations and provide differences explanation and related adjustment.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- 3-5 years experiences in account payable and tax.
- Good in computer skills : Microsoft office and Accounting system.
- Experience to work with Sun and Vision System is an advantage.
- Experience in logistics, freight forwarder business is an advantage
- Good Command of English.
- Good relationship, accuracy and can work under pressure
Location: Bangkok Office
Working Hour: Monday - Friday 8.30 - 18.00
Interested applicants, please send your full resume in English including current and expecting salary with recent photograph by "Apply Now"
M+R Forwarding (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
Bangkok Office : 15th Floor Manorom Bldg, 3354/49 Rama IV Rd., Klongton,
Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Laem Chabang Branch : 11th Floor, No.1104 Talaythong Tower, 53 Moo 9,
Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230, Thailand
Contact khun Supansa Tel: 02-2499787