Account Manager- Thailand
Saitech Solution Co., Ltd.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, business law, or related field. MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5 – 7 years’ experience in Operation Manager, Account Manager or Contract Manager role.
- Minimum five years’ experience in automotive industry or logistic field.
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse stakeholders in atmosphere of substantial change required.
- Knowledge/experience with CMMS systems,
- Ability to travel domestically by own car.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to Negotiate and determine price agreements.
- Highly proficient in providing assistance to customers with GIS and CMMS.
- Have an intimate knowledge of BCTR, BOI, Export and Free zone.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Analytical- Synthesize complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Business Acumen- Understands business implications of decisions.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement of products for manufacturability.
- Project Management- Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
- Strives to continuously improve expertise, knowledge and skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead the execution of activities to ensure the daily work schedule is attained within the prescribed budget and in a safe, efficient, and effective manner including the establishment of task specific project teams including but not limited to the warehouse operations
- Promotes customer relations, acquires new business, develops the existing client base and leads the account management.
- Monitors market trends and competitor activity in order to identify new business opportunities
- Ensures effective communications with clients, employees, co-workers, supervisors, other work functions and other departments.
- Conducts regular reviews of client directed activities to ensure quality performance meeting or exceeding customer expectations and ensure internal quality measures and procedures are developed, implemented, deployed and continuously reviewed and improved.
- Provide technical support for solution development and response to client enquiries. This includes but is not limited to operational and cost based models for customs clearance, domestic distribution and contract logistics.
- Lead implementation of activities as assigned by the Managing Director-Logistics primarily focused on contract logistics operations.
- Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy. As appropriate, contribute to or influence company policies.
- A customer centric approach to dealing with clients and in conflict resolutions and commitment to team success is a must.
- Monitor competitive terms. Monitor customer satisfaction with our terms and conditions and contracting practices. Recommend changes.
- Assemble, verify and proof all internal/external advice to management regarding commercial events.
- Manage and control all scheduled commercial events, manage outstanding account issues including non-payment, amortization agreements and monolith reconciliations.
- Negotiate and determine price agreements, Maximize opportunity for profitability enhancement.
- Assist colleagues and others with daily problem analysis and decision making if required.
- Assist in the creation and development of personnel development program and training plans for individuals to meet business objectives and to make them fit for growth.
- Report regularly to Managing Director on performance of area of responsibility.
- Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Saitech Solution Co., Ltd.
Saitech Solution Co., Ltd.
|Saitech Group, a premier recruitment and IT outsourcing company in Thailand, has earned a reputation as a unique firm in a fast-paced marketplace. We collaborate with customers to consistently and cost-effectively plan, execute and deliver high-quality services with results. Our staff are professionals who build long-term, trusted relationships and bring a high level of energy, integrity, experience and value to client’s work. Presently, Saitech Group is considered as one of the top performers in Thailand, in its area of expertise.|
Saitech group includes.
1.) Saitech Info Services Co., Ltd. (Executive Placement and Recruitment Company)
2.) Saitech Solution Co., Ltd. (IT Outsourcing Businsess)
If you are looking for better opportunities either in Finance, Marketing, Telecom, IT, Retail or Logistics, start dropping us your resumes now at https://www.facebook.com/SaitechGroup/app_272394866107013. To receive our regular news and new job positions available in the markets, please click us LIKE in our Facebook page. At Saitech, let us be apart of your career success!!