Kloeckner Pentaplast (Thailand) Limited is a fully owned subsidiary of the Kloeckner Pentaplast Group with headquarters in Germany and in the USA. Kloeckner Pentaplast is manufacturing high barrier plastic films for packaging of pharmaceutical, food products as well as high quality ESD films for packaging of sensitive electronic components in a state-of-the-art production facility at the Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Rayong.
Already in the process of expansion, Kloeckner Pentaplast (Thailand) Limited is looking for motivated professionals for the following position:
Account Manager (Pharmaceutical film) 1 Position (Bangkok Office)
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with clients in ASEAN Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Ensure clients within the region receive excellent customer service from kp Australia to exceed their expectations
- Review market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules and discount rates, with the view of maximizing sales volumes, turnover and profit targets.
- Represent the company by attending trade association meetings and events including exhibitions, customer/supplier events and other networking opportunities.
- Assist customer service and provide support ensuring credit limits, debtors and stocking agreements are policed in line with company policy.
- Monitor and evaluate activities and products of the competition, including the development of market potential reports for the pharmaceutical film division.
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion. Development of sales budgets for Australia & New Zealand.
- Develop and align budgets within jurisdiction as well as ensure and initiate appropriate actions in case of target-actual divergences
- Provision of technical support to clients as required, including quality issues resolution, claims negotiations, examination of rejected materials, material specifications, technical recommendations of suitable materials for applications, line material trials and promotion of new materials as they become available.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in related fields
- At least 3-5 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination.
- Good knowledge of Database software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software
- Experience in a large company or multi-national manufacturer is perfect
- Experience and good record in technical marketing achievement
- Good communication skill especially in English
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application
Interested candidates are welcome to walk in to fill in the application form or send resume, stating qualifications, present and expected salary, a recent photograph, an academic transcript and other supporting documents to:
Human Resource & Administration Department
Kloeckner Pentaplast (Thailand) Limited.
64/48 Moo 4 Tambon Pluakdaeng, Amphur Pluakdaeng, Rayong 21140.
Tel: 038- 927400 Fax: 038- 955462