Nu Skin Enterprises is one of the largest direct selling companies in the world.
Nu Skin has demonstrated a distinctively different approach to business. It began with an innovative concept of premium quality products and a uniquely compelling global business opportunity.
Combined with the immovable commitment of the distributor leaders, this exceptional business model has shaped the company into a more than one billion dollar enterprise that still remains true to its core values.
Today, Nu Skin is differentiated by its ability to demonstrate that they truly have the best people, product, culture, and opportunity in the direct sales, skin care, and wellness industries. As the premier anti-aging company, Nu Skin sets the standard.
- Age not over 28 years old / Thai National (New graduate are also welcome)
- Bachelor’s Degree or Above in any fields
- Good personality and presentation skill
- Good interpersonal skill and result-oriented
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- Able to travel in upcountry or oversea
Duties and responsibilities
- Partner with Executive Distributors to align goals with Company’s strategies in order to meet revenue targets.
- Provide personalized customer service to Executive Distributors to set and achieve goals and operate at optimal performance.
- Update Executives to changes in Company policies and procedures and sales compensation plans.
- Monitor and ensure that each account has maximum support to prevent fall-out of qualifications.
- Maintains professional, effective working relationships with Executives.
- Travels and participates in company and distributor meetings.
- Perform other duties as required.
Interested applicants kindly submit your detailed resume along with salary expectation and recent photo to us via JobsDB or contact us by "Apply Now"
Contact person: Khun Prakaikaew Tel: 02 791 8500 ext 8576
Nu Skin Enterprises (Thailand) LTD.
319 Chamchuri Square Building, 15th Floor. Phayathai Rd.,
Patumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: 02 791 8500