Account Executive / Senior Account Executive
The Account Executive provides day-to-day support/services to assigned clients. The incumbent is responsible for delivering quality materials on time and on budget. Position is also accountable for the effective and complete training of the Assistant Account Executive (if any). The Account Executive supports and collaborates with the Account Supervisor and Management Supervisor on tactical and strategic aspects of the account.
- Accountability for the day-to-day execution and financial management of assigned accounts.
- Work with the team to manage the social media according to the client's brief.
- Attend and facilitate (as appropriate) all status meetings, client meetings and client calls.
- Participate in marketing planning and execution of operational/tactical aspects of campaigns.
- Assume fiscal responsibility and monitor both client and agency budgets, including oversight of campaign profits and losses.
- Act as a liaison between all departments and the client to ensure a timely
- Minimum of a BA/BS degree in related field; Marketing, Business or Communications preferred
- 1-3 years prior agency experiences
- Comprehensive understanding of general marketing practices and understanding of agency functions
- Strong computer skills, proficient use of Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint), and Internet
- Good digital knowledge and CRM would be advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational, time and self-management skills
- Detail oriented, with excellent follow through skills
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure
Interest Candidates please send your resume and expected salary to the following address or Click Apply Now.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Wunderman Thailand