Account Executive / Senior Account Executive
The Account Executive provides day-to-day support/services to assigned clients. The incumbent is responsible for delivering quality materials on time and on budget. Position is also accountable for the effective and complete training of the Assistant Account Executive (if any). The Account Executive supports and collaborates with the Account Supervisor and Management Supervisor on tactical and strategic aspects of the account.
- Accountability for the day-to-day execution and financial management of assigned accounts.
- Work with the team to manage the social media according to the client's brief.
- Attend and facilitate (as appropriate) all status meetings, client meetings and client calls.
- Participate in marketing planning and execution of operational/tactical aspects of campaigns.
- Assume fiscal responsibility and monitor both client and agency budgets, including oversight of campaign profits and losses.
- Act as a liaison between all departments and the client to ensure a timely
- Minimum of a BA/BS degree in related field; Marketing, Business or Communications preferred
- 1-3 years prior agency experiences
- Comprehensive understanding of general marketing practices and understanding of agency functions
- Strong computer skills, proficient use of Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint), and Internet
- Good digital knowledge and CRM would be advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational, time and self-management skills
- Detail oriented, with excellent follow through skills
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure
Interest Candidates please send your resume and expected salary by email or mail to the following address:-
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Wunderman Thailand
Consistently ranked among the world’s top digital, CRM and mobile agencies, Wunderman delivers deeply connected brand experiences, consumer engagements, data and insights, and health care marketing solutions that build brands and businesses. We blend creative, data and technology to connect customers to moments that truly matter, ranging from big iconic moments to deeply personal moments that recognize individuality. Founded by Lester Wunderman in 1958, the agency now has 175 offices in 60 countries. Best Buy, Citibank, Coca-Cola, Ford, Microsoft, Novartis, Pfizer, Telef�nica, Shell, United Health Group and leading local brands are among our clients. Wunderman is part of WPP (NASDAQ: WPPGY) and Young & Rubicam Group. Learn more @wunderman and www.wunderman.com
We are currently looking for candidates who are energetic, dynamic, and team-players to fill the following position:-