Y&R Thailand has been energizing business since 1985. A vital part of Young & Rubicam’s global network of agencies, we operate with our affiliates as a single, dynamic agency without borders.
In 2000, Young & Rubicam Brands was acquired by the London-based WPP Group, a world leader in marketing communications. As the largest member of the global group, Y&R continually drives industry trends with its fresh approaches to brand development and integrated marketing campaigns.
We are looking for energetic, motivated and hardworking people to join us in the following positions:
Account Executive / Account Manager
To plan, manage, coordinate, and monitor brand communication assignments for clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Center with the clients to determine and discuss brand communication requirements.
- Supports the team to develop, plan, manage, and monitor brand communication campaigns and activities to be carried out base on client’s requirements, consumer, competitors, market and brand.
- Contribute and support team to effectively manage the advertising process internally and with clients.
- Contribute to the account’s profitability. Help the AD and BD reach the team’s target income goal.
- Bachelor / Master of Communication Arts or any related, MBA a plus.
- 1 - 5 years in agency and account management experience.
- Successful track record of managing multiple client assignment.
- Strong knowledge of all agency functional areas; including production, media,
- strategic planning, etc.
Attractive benefits package is provided. Salary will be commensurate with the persons’ experience. Interested candidates please send your resume and your expected salary by mail or e-mail to the address below before October 31, 2016. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Dentsu Young & Rubicam Limited
989 Siam Piwat Tower, 17th Floor, Rama I Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330