QUO Bangkok Co.,Ltd.
เลขอ้างอิงผู้ประกอบการ (Ref :QUO)
Job Summary & Description
The Account Director’s main responsibilities are to maintain and develop client relationships – existing and new – with a strategic focus, lead their team in handling client relationships and projects successfully, and to meet or exceed revenue goals.
The Account Director also provides project oversight to, and works collaboratively with, all internal teams such as Strategy and Creative to ensure that client objectives are met – or exceeded.
Job Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop intimate knowledge of client brands and businesses by keeping informed of their business initiatives, industry trends, competition and the market landscape in order to add strategic value to the relationship and to identify opportunities for delivering more services.
- Take an active leadership role in growing the volume and scope of work we deliver to clients – existing and new. More specifically, the Client Director strives to meet or exceed the business development revenue goals set for them, by actively up-selling and cross-selling QUO services.
- Build long-term relationships with clients by, for example, meeting with them on a regular basis to discuss branding and marketing plans, and QUO's performance.
- Map clients’ organizations in order to establish and build relationships across their organization, and maintain up-to-date client records including background, property facts, contact details, transaction history, etc.
- Collaborate with Accounting Dept. to ensure that client billing information is correctly recorded and to ensure that the billing and collection process is timely. Maintain and update client records e.g. business pipeline for Accounting purposes as required.
- Provide leadership and guidance to client service team members via meetings on a regular basis to provide mentoring and direction. Provide real-time as well as annual performance feedback.
- Write Creative Briefs to establish strategic and tactical objectives of clients, and also to set parameters with clients about their projects.
- Work collaboratively with the Creative team to ensure that creative work meets the client’s strategic objectives.
- Work collaboratively with the Concept and Strategy teams, who are tasked with deliverables and schedules.
- Actively participate in creative reviews at critical stages e.g. midpoint and final, to ensure work will meet or exceed client expectations.
- Take a leading position during creative presentations, along with Creative team, to facilitate the client approval process.
- Liaison closely between clients and internal teams during the lifetime of projects.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Female Only
- Five - ten years’ experience in relevant senior positions such as advertising, account services and/or marketing management at respected agencies for substantial corporate clients, and/or at start-ups.
- Strong sales and presentation skills, able to articulate branding, marketing and creative strategies clearly and convincingly.
- Excellent English (spoken, written)
- Project oversight expertise: Experience delivering integrated branding/marketing programs to large and sophisticated marketing organizations, as well as to smaller entrepreneurial clients.
- Able to manage, mentor, inspire and organize the people reporting to them to help them achieve objectives as well as create a supportive work environment leading to their professional growth.
- Must have (at least) generalist experience in marketing services and processes e.g. developing brand strategies, retail marketing programs, trade shows and exhibitions, interactive projects, brand identity systems, collateral design.
- A successful track record of developing long-term client relationships based on delivering value and results.
- An understanding of digital marketing services process is an advantage.
- Computer literate and has presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills - open, friendly, respectful and supportive - that strive to create a better experience with clients as well as with internal teams.
- Able to travel for work.
Interested candidates are invited to write in with Full resume and expected salary to the email by click "Apply Now"
For more information please visit: www.quo-global.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง QUO Bangkok Co.,Ltd.
QUO Bangkok Co.,Ltd.
QUO is the world’s first and only specialist agency for the travel, tourism and hospitality industries.
A merger of experts, we bring together the brightest minds in the industry and decades of collective experience between our global offices. With centres of excellence from Bangkok to Ho Chi Minh City, Delhi, Amsterdam and Maldive. we take our partners on a streamlined strategic journey from genesis through to success. Branding and representing nations. Hospitality feasibility studies. Global marketing campaigns.
Diverse in talents and spread across the globe, what brings us together is a singular vision – revolutionizing the world of travel with calculated passion, industry expertise, strategic creativity and constant innovation.