PM Group Company Limited/บริษัท พีเอ็ม กรุ๊ป จำกัด
PM Group Company Limited
Khun Prayudh Mahagitsiri, one of Thailand’s eminent industrialists who had pioneered many ‘first-in-Thailand’ projects, established various companies under the umbrella of PM Group with a vision to develop first class businesses to support and complement the growth of Thailand in the global economy as well as to help position the Kingdom of Thailand as the leading exporter of state-of-the-art industrial products.
Employing cutting edge technologies and with the support of world-class partners, Khun Prayudh has pioneered and launched four key businesses as detailed below:
- Established Instant Coffee production plant in Thailand in joint venture with Global consumer products powerhouse Nestle S.A. under their world famous brand name – Nescafe.
- Established the first BOPP Film plant in Thailand which, at that time, was the largest facility at a single location in the world! The plant produces plastic flexible packaging for consumer products such as potato chips, instant noodles, chocolates, candies and industrial tapes.
- Established the first and only cold-rolled stainless steel plant in Thailand with the support of world class steel companies such as Ugine S.A. , Arcelor, Nippon Steel, and Kawasaki Steel from Japan and Posco Steel from Korea.
- Established the first copper smelter in Thailand with technology from Codelco of Chile producing copper anodes used in the production of electrical wires, copper tubes and electrical components.
- Established property development business and developed golf courses, hotels, residential properties, condominiums and offices. The company owns many land banks at prime locations in Bangkok and other provinces.
- With the firm foundation built by Khun Prayudh and the commitment and dedication of the second generation Mahagitsiris, along with an experienced management team with strong global alliances, the company is poised to launch into its next phase of growth.
Academic Consultant - The London School of English/ผู้ประสานงานหลักสูตร
Academic Consultant - Requirements:
- Male or Female age not over 35 years and Thai nationality only
- Based in Bangkok
- At least 1-3 years Sales experience as B2B Sales, Corporate Sales or Consultant
- Experienced in industry or hospitality are preferable
- Must be able to communicate well in English verbal and in writing (TOEIC 800+)
- Reports to Center Director with ‘dotted line’ to CBDO and COO
- A practical and logical thinker who exhibits strength interpersonal
- Dislikes favoritism and nepotism
- Able to communicate very clearly to Management
- Strategic planner
- Able to use all standard MS office and Email
- Understands that he/she must deal with INTERNAL and EXTERNAL Customers
- Must be Creative and has a good network
Academic Consultant - Job Description:
- To prepare, setup, operate, manage and monitor in order to achieve business target
- To expand B2B channels to achieve business target
- To execute sales plans to achieve budget
For further information about The London School of English Group, please view www.londonschoolgroup.com
Please send full details of your qualifications, working experience, current and expected salary to:-
PM Group Company Limited
51/F Unit 5102-4 CRC Tower , All Seasons Place
87/2 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan ,