- Identifying key opportunities among channels within consumer segment and design the strategies that will help us grow the business with value brands.
- Will fully understand the target market by channel and understand what his/her key drivers are.
- Monitoring and analyzing market trends
- Studying competitors' products and services
- Provide the brands with guidance as to how to create promotions that will be successful among key channels.
- Working Closely with Trade Marketing, Event Marketing, and operation to ensure product and brand activities are correctly managed throughout the supply chain
- Working with brand principle to align Local Marketing with global Marketing Plan
- Develop the annual Brand Plan and Implement Marketing Strategies. Control Communication Strategies along with Media Planning.
- Develop innovative visual Point of Sale Materials
- Desire to build a career in marketing.
- BA or MA in marketing, communications or related field. MBA preferred.
- At least 2-7 years’ experience in Marketing or Brand Management
- Work experience in an international FMCG company or alcohol industry is an advantage.
- Fluent in English, Both Spoken and Written.
- Excellent communicator with persuasive and diplomatic skills.
- Excellent project management skills; proactive and able to take the initiative handling tight deadlines and multiple projects.
- Knowledge of creative development, advertising processes, client relations, direct and indirect marketing techniques and strategies.
- See possibilities and opportunities by thinking innovatively.
- Strong leadership with good interpersonal skills.
- Always exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability.
- Strategic and Structure Thinking with organized and methodical skills.
- Able to motivate and inspire a team.
- Excellent in MS Word, Excel and Power Point skills.
- Salary depends on experience.
Interested applicants are invited to apply in person or send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to:
Brewberry Company Limited
17 Sukhumvit Soi 1, Sukhumvit Road,
North Klongtoey, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Tel: +662 655 4781-6 ext.155/156
Fax: +662 655 4788