Are you a Psychology student looking for an exciting project?
“Motivators in a gamification environment”
Our digital Imaging department at DIAKRIT is undergoing major changes and improvements. We want to know how to make our talented staff even more motivated and loyal. We have an idea that we can do this by gamification but we need your help in identifying how we can do this in the best possible way!
The main task for this assignment will be to perform a study within the department. The metrics we have at hand is Quality, Volume and Time. By gamifying these elements, we believe it will help the organization to reach business goals in a fun and creative way.
We hope you can help us answer these questions;
• What motivates and drives staff?
• How do we create a healthy competition among teams?
• Is there any kind of competition that should be avoided?
• What kind of games and competitions will have the best effect?
• What kind of short and long term rewards should be used?
• Which business metrics could be used in the gamification module and how?
In order to collect the relevant information, the working methods can be;
• Internal interviews within Digital Imaging Team
• Common workshops within DIAKRIT
• Studying in Psychology or any related filed
• Graduated from Psychology faculty or any related field
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please use the link below:
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Urasa