- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy,
- Proven record of good performance
- Fair command of English
- Global consumer product leader
- Innovative and collaborative environment
- Focus on pet care industry
- Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- 6 years’ experience in Regulatory Affairs
- medical devices and pharmaceutical industry
- MD or other relevant professional degree
- Knowledge of medical affairs, clinical research
- Expertise in Ophthalmology
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy/ Nurse or Science
- Responsible for achieving sales targets
- Responsible for established key customers
- Degree in Medical Science, Nursing
- Experience in medical or healthcare businesses
- Able to mobile or relocate to work in up-country
Base salary + high commission
- Clinical research associate
- Clinical trial field experience
- Help company grow
- Bachelor degree in Pharmaceutical Science.
- Have experience in drug regulatory affairs.
- Have Pharmacy License
- Handle Project/New Product Development
- Degree in Pharmacy, Exp. in Nutrition/Pharma
- Project Management Field.
- Implement sales & micromarketing activity
- Explore a new opportunity in medical schools
- Roll out sales & micromarketing activity align
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.