- Maintenance Engineer
- Tooling Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Male 28-35 years old Bachelor's degree or Diploma
- 5 years of experience in Tooling Dies Maintenance.
- Knowledgeable and understand in drawing.
- Male, age 30 years old up. BE in Engineering
- Has experience in Tooling Die design over 3 years.
- Has skill in Auto CAD and Solid work 2D/3D
- Progressive Die design, Tooling/Stamping design
- 3 yrs exp in Progressive/ Tooling stamping design
- Expertise in Soild works, Auto CAD (2D/3D)
- Degree or higher in Mechanical, Mechatronics
- 8 years’ experience in electronics manufacturing
- Detailed review of all tool designs
- improvement and maintenance
- support manufacturing operation
- troubleshooting and diagnostic techniques
- Knowledge of CATIA (or similar CAD software)
- experience in tooling design/management
- Fluent English in both written and spoken
- Knowledge of CATIA V5
- Fluent English
- experience in tooling design for the automotive
- Bachelor in Engineering (Electronics / Mechanical)
- Product and Tooling (mold) Design.
- Expedite correct information to the debugging team
- mold, die, tooling, design engineer
- solid work, autocad
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.