- 3-4 years experience in garment production
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator
- experience in flavors or food ingredients
- Tertiary degrees in Food Science, Food Technology
- handle administrative duties and up keeping of lab
- B.S. or Masters Degree in Medical Technology
- Working knowledge of clinical laboratory areas
- Previous work experience in clinical laboratory
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in food science
- Good command of English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Experince in Savoury Flavour and Seasoning
- Knowledge of savoury applications
- Bachelor degree in major of Food Science
- Degree in Chemical Engineer/Tech.
- GPA 2.75 or higher.
- TOEIC score of 550 is required.
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.