- Bachelor's degree in Food Science ,related field.
- Experience working in FOOD manufacturing
- understanding of laws,regulations food products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmaceutical Science.
- At least 0-2 years’ experience in RA
- Responsible, hard-working and well-organized
- Bachelor degree or higher preferably in law
- Having worked in a Compliance capacity
- 10 years experiences in the relevant fields.
- Superior interpersonal
- Some QA experience is an advantage.
- Good computer skill and good command of English.
- government affairs
- regulatory affairs, Quality
- pharmaceutical, medical devices
- Ensuring compliance with TFDA regulations
- Planning, undertaking and overseeing product
- Preparing documentation properly
- 5 years of experience in RA from pharmaceutical
- Ability to manage priorities under pressure
- Well-organized, self-driven, good communications
- Food and agricultural products manufacturer
- Meritocratic & collaborative working culture
- Excellent training & development
- Male or female, age not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Pharmaceutical
- Good command of English, both writing and speaking
Regulatory Affairs Manager / Regulatory Affairs Associate/ผู้จัดการฝ่ายทะเบียนยา / ผู้ช่วยฝ่ายทะเบียนยา
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
- 4-5 year experience in regulatory affairs
- QC experience is advantage
- Registration dossier, FDA report
- Bachelor degree in pharmaceutical sciences
- Good command of English
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.