- On time delivery
- Customer satisfaction
- Production Planning
- Prepare production planning schedule
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering
- Working experience At least 1-2 years
- Male or Female aged around 24-32 years
- 2 years’ professional experience in production
- Experience with food manufacturer is a plus
- 3-5 Yrs Experience in Logistics and planning skill
- MFGPRO systems knowledge would be advantage.
- Very Good in English communication.
Production and Material Planner/ Office, Senior, Supervisor level/(SAP- Production Planning module) urgently!
- Thai nationality
- Knowledge in SAP
- Knowledge in ISO 9001:2000
- Bachelor degree's in Science or food science
- 1-3 years experience in production planning
- Well understanding key of production planning
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain
- At least 2 years of experiences in planning
- Good English communication
- 3+ years’ Safety Engineering exposure at OEM
- Degree in Occupational Health and Safety
- Excellent planning ability and foresight
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.