- Experience in improvement
- Improve the manufacturing performance
- Engagement in LEAN and TPM process
- Male/Female, Age : 25-35 years old
- 2 years of experience in dealing with machining
- Responsible for mechanical processing process
- degree or higher in Industrial Engineer
- 5-6 years experiences in the assembly line
- Project management skill is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
- 3 – 5 years experience in Petrochemical Industry
- Plant Performance & improvement –Co-ordinate
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or related.
- Knowledge in Lean manufacturing.
- 3 years in mechanical and process improvemement.
- Polymer Process Engineering
- 5 years experience in Chemical Industry
- Good verbal and written English
- Master or Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering
- Polymer , Material
- Exp at least 1 year
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Instrument Engi
- 3-5 years experiences in manufacturing
- TOEIC score 550
- Process Improvement Engineer
- Experience in Project improvement, LEAN, KAIZEN
- 5 days working in Rayong Plant
THB35k - 45k /month
- Performing maintenance set-up at the production
- Preparing maintenance infrastructure
- Supporting the manufacturing department
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in automotive assembly processes
- Good command of the English language
- Plant qualification
- Process optimization
- Conceptual design of process
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering
- Over 5 years of experience in quality
- Can communicate in English skills
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Three years work experience, preferred high volume
- Fluent in English written and verbal.
- Degree in Engineering – Electrical, Mechanical
- 5 years experiences in Production from Assembly
- Good industrial engineering technical knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- Lean Manufacturing Operations
- Process / Testing / Calibration
- achelor of Engineering, or equivalent degree
- Have worked as an engineer in a relevant industry
- contribute to the design of integrated systems
- Bachelor or higher degree in Engineering
- Experiences in engineering fields in automotive
- Knowledge of ISO/TS 16949, OHSAS18001, ISO14001
- Bachelor degree in Industry Engineering.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience in Petrochemical industry.
- CNC Machine
- Process Engineer
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.