- Age 22-27 years old.
- Good in English both of Spoken & Written.
- 0-5 years experience in Material Planning
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- 7 years’ experience in manufacturing
- To lead the Materials department
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in ERP/MRP analysis
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business admin
- Strong knowledge in production, materials planning
- Material Planning & Control, inventory monitoring
- Settle materials quality, monitor supplier support
- Business Admin, Logistics, Statistics, Mathematics
- 7 years’ experience in manufacturing environment
- Comply with Corporate Policies & Procedures
- SAP knowledge and experience is preferred.
Production and Material Planner/ Office, Senior, Supervisor level/(SAP- Production Planning module) urgently!
- Thai nationality
- Knowledge in SAP
- Knowledge in ISO 9001:2000
- Experience in Planning or Purchasing.
- Experience with SAP material master.
- Good communication skill in English.
- Inventory management thru analysis
- Planning material requirements for forward
- At least 5 years’ experience in warehouse
- Experience Materials Control in OEM or Tier 1
- Experience with ISO system including TS 16949
- Strong English communication and writing skill
- Degree in Physics, Mathematics
- Experience in electronics company
- Able to communicate in English
- Planner , Production Planner , Materials Control
- Bachelor's Degree , English communication
- Experience 3- 8 years
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting
- 5-7years experience in Production Planning, Parts
- Good command of both spoken & written English
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.