- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- good command of both spoken and written English.
- A minimum of 4 years related experience
- Synchronize Regional directions and strategies
- Regional Operation KPIs monitoring & Reports
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Planning, budgeting & forecasting freight expense
- Management and develop report covering Transport
- Performance analysis and drive initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management,
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting freight
- experience of managing a large transport network
- Good Analytical skill and systematic mind set
- At least 2 yearsexperience in the related position
- Excellent communication skill both Th and Eng
- Logistics and transport’s data gather and analysis
- Make monthly and annual report for data analysis
- Manage the accident disclosure system
- Existing work permit or permanent residency
- 10-14 years of work experience in Logistics
- Interpersonal and communication skills
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.