- In depth knowledge of the Insurance industry.
- 5-7 years of solid experience.
- Very good English communication.
- Work for one of world’s biggest shipping company.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Great career path and working environment.
- Experience in property, casualty or underwriting
- Fair to good English command
- Experience in brokers or agencies management
- Analyze the business competitive environment
- Good organizing and planning skills
- Good level of computer skills in Microsoft Offices
- Developing processes and frameworks
- Implementing and executing system work flow
- Communicating effectively with teams
- Handle operation process
- Lean, SIx Sigma, Green Belt
- Insurance operation project manager
- Male/Female, Age around 38-45 years old
- Min. 10 years exp. in HRM & HRD in JP Company
- Good command in English, Japanese is adv.
THB55k - 90k /month (negotiable)
- Having connection lists of Broker or Agency
- Be able to analyst risk management
- Be able to preliminary underwrite
- Marketing Manager (Insurance – (Motor/Non Motor)
- 5 years of experience in Motor & Non Motor insuran
- Good relationship and connection lists of Broker
- experience in administration which related
- Have a strong negotiation skill
- Knowledge of lease agreement and budgeting
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in MBA or Marketing
- 5-7 year work experience in product development
- Objective oriented with high commitment
- 10 years relevant experience in overall HR
- Hands-on working style, self-motivated
- Developing and implementing HR strategies
- BA or higher in Finance,Actuarial or related field
- 5 years working experience
- Good command in English
- Create CRM campaign
- Analyze consumer insight and develop strategy
- Survey and analyze competitors
THB45k - 70k /month
- 4 years’ experience in account management.
- Experienced in effectively planning and leading pr
- Good ability to read & analyze sales data.
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.